An altar with tulsi on your courtyard is Tulsi Maadam. Hindus keep Tulsi plant at home with utmost care and devotion because Tulsi is a one of the sacred plant and been regarded equivalent to Goddess Mahalakshmi. There are two types of tulsi worshipped in Hinduism: “Rama tulsi” has light green leaves and is larger in size; “Sri Tulsi / Shyama tulsi” […]
- Is Akshya Tritiya a kick start for the upcoming year??
- A Warm welcome to Spring time- Vishu/ Tamil new year
- Its Holi time!!! Time to play with colors and make your loved ones drenched in colors
- Shivratri – A Divine Night to freed from all Sins!!!
- Secrets of Fairy Tale married life “They lived happily Ever After “
A happy married life is the dream of every person Everyone starts their life with so many dreams and would adjust and bend till their honeymoon period. And when they start their real life, adjustment and communication vanishes among couples. Whether the blame is to be blamed on changing lifestyle or their compatibility among them.. […]
- Pranayam Techniques
- Holidayssssssss ahead!! Whilst the children are excited about whole six weeks off school, this long break poses a challenge for each parent… How to keep my lil one occupied??
- Decorative ideas to bring in positive energy inside our home and significance of placing the mirror, Buddha statue and the water element in the main entrance.
- Everyone knows that women experience menopause, but how many of us know that even men also go through same kind of Male menopause called Andropause? Yoga Postures to treat Andropause
- Celebrate the woman in you!-Happy Women’s Day
Do you feel Tired all the time? Body Aches ? Is your mood / interest levels low? Is your mind always occupied with some thought or the other which bothers you? You are Stressed!!!! Here are few tips on how to manage it…
The fast pace life and competitive world leads to stress in most adults. Irrespective of the phase of life or the role they play most people in the age of 30 to 50 are stressed. Forty-three percent of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress. Seventy-five percent to 90% of all doctor’s office […]
- Is your Daughter suffering severely due to menstrual cramps??? Dysmenorrhea!!
- Is Bed wetting – a sleep problem!! How to cope up with it?
- How to improve immune system of your family
- Allergic Asthma is more common problem faced during the autumn-winter seasons.Do you know what Asthma is? Reason for occurrence? Is there any natural remedy?
- Are you facing the problem of Urinary Tract Infection
Did you know you can influence your kids IQ level by adding few essential nutrients during Pregnancy and Breast Feeding? — Choline helps improve the IQ
Every mom wants their children to have high IQ. Wonder from when you can influence the IQ level of your kid? You can influence the IQ level of your child from the beginning of your pregnancy. Choline is one of the important nutrients which influence brain and spinal development. It is the building block for […]
Sit in a comfortable position close your eyes, open your mind and focus on the object but on seeing everyone feel that it’s basic and easy when we listen but it’s really a real life challenge and confident that anyone who has learned meditation will agree to that. Present lifestyle is a strenuous one whether […]
When 14-year-old Divya takes her cycle test so coolly, she doesn’t panic. If she doesn’t know an answer, she simply takes a few seconds of deep breath and focus on the other—a technique that she learned by practicing yoga.
- Discipline your child in a Positive Way – DON’T PUNISH
- Help your child overcome the stress during exams…
- Does your kid feel sick during a test / exam at school? Is the kid having trouble in sleeping on the days when they are loaded down with homework? Does the child give random reasons not to attend school during exams?
- Are you celebrating your kid’s uniqueness??
- De addicting Child from TV:
Roles and Responsibility as a Parent Parenting is one of the most challenging jobs that a person can undertake because it’s multifaceted and requires lot of patience. Parents are responsible for anything and everything from the physical health to education, as the kids grows the responsibilities also changes accordingly. The greatest gift to […]
Massaging is an art involving tactile and kinaesthetic stroke and rubbing stimulation as a therapy to enhancethe baby’s cognitive and physical development. Massage is also used to relax, improve circulation and relieve common infant ailments. It also nurtures bonding between infant and parent. Massages focuses on the special needs of newborns.Normally, we coconut oil, […]
We have been discussing about various elements in vastu. Being the month of Romance, Lets discuss the some of the symbols and directions that can do wonders for your love and relationship. Small changes with symbols of vastu can make your relationship an enjoyable one and enable you to develop a permanent bond with your partner. […]
- Do you know the significance of Ganesha’s trunk facing left or right and placing him at your main entrance of your home
- Are you facing regular problems with your Vehicle? Vasthu for your parking area
- Do you have regular health concerns at your house? It can be vasthu defect – A vastu Health symbol at your home!!!!!
- Is your child has lack of concentration or adamant or falling ill frequently?? Then have a check for Vastu for Kid’s Bedroom
- Horse – A vasthu symbol of power to perk up you and your business
The gang rape of a 23yr old student in Delhi came as shocking news on 16th December 2012. It is a shame that the government is not able to ensure such crime does not happen in our country. Though my daughter is only 4, I was worried and was discussing with my friends on the unfortunate […]
First pregnancy is one with of full of happiness, anxiety and questions. Sometimes we will not be able to control our minds; fear accumulates when we think of Labor happenings?? Pain? Oh god! What an awful feel rather it’s more painful than actual Labor. But I really have to thank my mom, who brought me […]
This Sloka is to remove obstacle in studies and education related industries and protect them from all hindrance to education. Lyrics Yaa kundendu tushaarahaara dhavalaa yaa shubhra vastraavritaa Yaa veenaa varadanda manditakaraa yaa shveta padmaasanaa Yaa brahmaachyuta shankara prabhritibihi Devaih sadaa pujitaa. Saa maam pattu saravatee bhagavatee nihshesha jaadyaapahaa. Meaning Goddess Saraswati is all white like the kunda blossom, the moon, snow, and pearl. She is dressed in pure White. While two of her hands play in veena, the […]
Holi is one of the most colourful festival that is a visual treat for our eyes and mind. And to make the festival even more enjoyable here are some traditional delicacies that are relished on Holi Festival to make our loved ones Happy!! Bhaang Lassi Ingredients Bhaang leaves -1/2 cup (boiled) Water – 1 cup Lukewarm milk- 2 […]
Garba means “Pregnancy”, Raksha means “To protect” and Ambika is one of the “name of Parvathi”. Goddess blesses the woman with pregnancy and protects the child. Chanting the sloka during pregnancy would ensure safe delivery. Sloga for pregnancy The following sloka should be recited along with the first, second, third, fourth and fifth month slogas during […]
Lips, the most beautiful and colorful part of our face. Every woman aspires for soft and luscious lips with perfect volume and shape. Maintaining them with proper features is not an easy task. As we age our lips also expresses aging signs. Some handy lip care treatments that can offer you a perfect glow for life […]
Indian cuisine covers a wide range of regional cuisines that varies significantly from each other. Indian cuisines are the most richest cuisine both nutrient and flavorwise, it ranges from various breads to rice, soups to gravies, pickles to papads each one our incomparable with another. Gravies whether roti based or rice based, add essence and our best accompaniments for main course. […]
Are you struglling to clean your microwave??- Here are some tips to make your OTG and Microwave Oven Clean!!
Now a days microwave has become the part and parcel of life. Cleaning the Microwaves is not a tedious process to make the cleaning simple we need to follow simple steps. Line the bottom of oven with foil to catch drips. Instead of cleaning the bottom, you can simply replace the foil. Clean the oven […]
Salad is one of the healthy way of eating on their own or with other accompaniments, because in most of the salads we use raw vegetables and fruits, so the nutrient in the food is retained and thereby our body gets the most appropriate amount of nutrients. Salads are coolest form of food for hot summers. […]
Lord Dhanvantri, a Vedic Physician and father of ayurvedic medicine; he cures all health ailments and protects the wellbeing of children in this Universe. He surrounds us with positive vibrations which can release us from all kinds of health disorders. Lyrics: Om Namo Bagavathey Vasudevaya Dhanvantraye Amritha Kalasa Hasthaaya Sarvaamaya Naasanaaya Triloka Naathaaya Shri Mahavishnave Namaha Meaning: Oh Lord! Vasudeva Dhanvantari, He who holds the […]
Summer is nearing; it’s a season of yummy and juicy mangoes that can be eaten raw, curry and pickles Pickle products are subject to spoilage from microorganisms, particularly yeasts and molds, as well as enzymes that may affect flavor, color, and texture. A tip to store pickle fungus free for next year The level of […]